Sunday, January 15, 2012

Over Two Weeks!

So, this is going great. I've held fast to my vegetarianism for over two weeks. I went to see my dad yesterday and I weighed myself. I've already lost ten pounds, so I'm really glad about that. I also got to eat at Hu Hot again, only to see that three sauces use fish and shellfish--luckily none of the ones that I ever use.

This morning, my mom bought Steven and I some food to eat until we can go shopping in another two days or so. She actually did really well! I was surprised that anything she got was actually okay for me to eat! I ended up telling her that we didn't need anything, but she brought up a simple salad dressing with iceberg lettuce, Boca burgers, and Boca chicken patties. It was great. So We made burgers and salads for lunch! Tonight is boxed pasta salad. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment